Welcome to my Mary J. Johnson Education Consulting website! I am an education consultant working primarily in support of a Library of Congress Teaching with Primary Sources grant to Metropolitan State University of Denver. My responsibilities include:
- Coordinating the TPS Teachers Network, an 8000-member professional social media platform designed to host and facilitate community conversations, connections, and collaborations that focus on using Library of Congress primary sources to improve student learning.
- Training and overseeing a cadre of fourteen TPS Teachers Network mentors who actively participate in the TPS Teachers Network in support of all users.
- Working with the TPS Teachers Network administrative team to plan, approve, develop, test, and implement technical enhancements to the TPS Teachers Network.
- Supporting thirty member institutions of the TPS Consortium, as well as regional grantees, as they incorporate the TPS Teachers Network into their programs.
- Writing monthly blog posts and newsletters for TPS Teachers Network users and promoting the Network at conferences nationwide.